Ayurveda and Yoga meditation course is unique course for those student who want to study Ayurveda & Yoga together in an traditional way, it’s an intensive course include both Yoga & Ayurveda theory & practical session. In this course you will study how we can combine Yoga & Ayurveda in therapeutic way, learn to balance & transform yourself with traditional Ayurveda & Yoga techniques. This course is organized by professional Yoga guru and Ayurvedacharya. After completion of this course students you will get two certificate one for Yoga teacher & another for one month Ayurveda course. The courses Ayurveda & yoga retreats internationally, and is registered under the Indian state Government.
Ayurveda and Yoga meditation program we can organize minimum 01 week as per your plan and time without any course certificate.
SYLLABUS FOR AYURVEDA AND YOGA COURSE
- Learning different styles of yoga techniques like-traditional Patanjali, Hatha, Astanga and Shivananda yoga etc.
- Basic principle of Ayurveda.
- Pancha Mahabhuta Concept.
- Tridosha Concept( vata, pitta. Kapha)
- Concept of Sapta Dhatu (Body Elements)
- Concept of Mala (Waste Products)Concept of Srotas (Body Channels)
- Concept of Agni (Digestive Fire)
- Concept of Koshta (Alimentary Tract)
- Concept of Prakruti (Body Constitution)
- Concept of Vikurti
- Concept of ama(metabolic toxins)
- Benefits of Pranayama and Prana vata, techniques of breathing ,Bandhas, Yogic Shatkriya/Shatkarma (Yogic way for cleaning), Panchakarma (detoxification technique)
- Techniques of meditation & different type of meditation, OM meditation etc & mantra recitation.
- Introduction of Chakaras , Marma, Kundalini,Nadis, Bandha and Mudras and with the benefits.
- Hatha yoga pradipika & Patanjali Yoga Sutra, charka smhita
- Yoga & Ayurveda philosophy (eight Limbs of Ashtanga-yoga).
- Ayurveda & yogic way of life style management.
- Concept of Ayurveda, nutrition and the satvic diet.
- Ayurveda Yoga therapy according to the disease.
- Knowledge of modern anatomy & physiology for yoga
- Teaching yoga practice for perfection & self confidence
06.30 to 08.00 AM – Hatha Yoga
08:00 to 09:00 AM – Pranayama (Monday to Thursday) Meditation- (Friday to Saturday)
09:00 to 09:45 AM – Breakfast
09:45 to 10:45 AM – Yoga Philosophy
11:45 to 12:00 PM – Mantra chanting
01:00 PM – Lunch time
02:30 to 04:30 PM – Ayurveda class (theory & practical session)
04:30 to 05:30 PM – Anatomy & Physiology, according to Ayurveda and Yoga (Monday to Thursday)
05:30 to 06:30 PM – Hatha Yoga self-practice
07:30 PM – Dinner
09:00 PM – Lights Off
Fee for this course: 2300 USD PEPR ERPSON FOR 29 DAYS (include course fee, three meals & accommodation)
29 days Ayurveda and Yoga meditation course Student will get non ac private room with attached bath room.Three Ayurveda & Yogic meal.